In this podcast with Theresa Moulton of the Change Management Review – (changemanagementreview.com) we discuss the future of change management. How we will need to evolve the profession and develop ourselves as change experts.
- What led you, after 25 years’ experience in change management, to write “The Science of Organizational Change?”
- During that time, what have you’ve seen that has changed the most, and what hasn’t changed at all, in the field of organizational change?
- Where do you think the change management industry needs to go now?
- What is evidence-based management, and how does it impact organizational change?
- With fewer people entering the change management industry, what is happening to all the tacit knowledge that’s been created over the past 25-30 years? What needs to happen in order to preserve it?
- Can you give us a preview of your next book, called “Truth Wars” and how it may or may not link to organizational change?
We touch on behavioral economics, evidence-based management, engagement, alignment, and how change management needs to change into the 21st Century.
I also give a 5m precis at the end on post-truth politics…